Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just a Few Words...


My intent when thinking about starting a blog was to comment on the myriad ways in which the English language is used—be it sublime or just plain silly.

But after a little light-hearted consideration, I concluded that starting a blog was really all about me, and that blogs are self serving. Undeterred by this revelation I decided to start one anyway, invite readers to respond, and see what direction it takes.

I promise to refrain from recording a running commentary on my life; rather, I’ll just share some thoughts from time to time.

And even if I have nothing particularly interesting to say, I’m always interested in what other people are thinking and doing, and what's happening in the world.

So here it is:
http://allinaword.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by - a real post will appear soon.



No comments:

Change Morphs to Chance

I was part of a large layoff from Wells Fargo, the only place I had worked since emigrating from Great Britain many moons ago. It felt like ...